Grilled Honey Balsamic Chicken Breast
- 4 chicken breasts boneless and skinless
- 1 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 cup honey
- Trim any visible fat from the chicken breasts.
- Heat the honey in the microwave on high for 30 seconds to soften.
- Add honey and balsamic vinegar to a bowl or plastic bag. Whisk to combine. Add chicken to mixture.
- Allow chicken to marinate in the refridgerator for at least one hour.
- Heat the grill to high heat.
- Reduce to medium heat. Add chicken and cook approximately 5-6 minutes per side, or until a meat themometer registers 160F.
- Serve with a side of fresh vegetables or side salad!
Sodium: 147mgCalcium: 24mgVitamin C: 1mgVitamin A: 34IUSugar: 27gFiber: 1gPotassium: 501mgCholesterol: 72mgCalories: 249kcalTrans Fat: 1gSaturated Fat: 1gFat: 3gProtein: 24gCarbohydrates: 28gIron: 1mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!