Low Carb Apple Cider Grilled Chicken
- 4 Chicken Breasts, boneless and skinless
- 2 cups Apple Cider
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp thyme
- 1 tbsp rosemary
- In a bowl or plastic bag, combine the apple cider, garlic, thyme, rosemary, and chicken. Marinate in the refridgerator for at least an hour (overnight is best).
- Heat a grill to medium heat.
- Grill the chicken, turning once, for approximately 5-6 minutes on each side, or until an internal themometer reaches 160F.
- Serve with a side salad or grilled vegetables.
Calories: 193kcalCarbohydrates: 16gProtein: 25gFat: 3gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 72mgSodium: 137mgPotassium: 577mgFiber: 1gSugar: 11gVitamin A: 134IUVitamin C: 6mgCalcium: 30mgIron: 1mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!