So tasty yet so EASY! This healthy summer grill recipe is a crowd pleaser for sure!
Bacon Ranch Chicken Skewers
- 4 chicken breasts
- 1 package ranch seasoning
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 2 slices bacon
- Cut the chicken breasts into 1" cubes.
- In a bowl or plastic bag, combine the olive oil, ranch seasoning, and chicken breast cubes. Marinate for at least 1 hour (4-6 hours is better).
- Heat a grill to medium heat.
- Cut the bacon into 1/2" squares.
- Thread the skewers by alternating chicken and bacon.
- Grill for approximately 3-4 mintues per side, or until a meat themometer registers 160F.
Calories: 333kcalCarbohydrates: 2gProtein: 26gFat: 24gSaturated Fat: 5gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 84mgSodium: 513mgPotassium: 454mgVitamin A: 41IUVitamin C: 1mgCalcium: 7mgIron: 1mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!