So tasty yet so EASY! This healthy summer grill recipe is a crowd pleaser for sure!
Bacon Ranch Chicken Skewers
- 4 chicken breasts
- 1 package ranch seasoning
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 2 slices bacon
- Cut the chicken breasts into 1" cubes.
- In a bowl or plastic bag, combine the olive oil, ranch seasoning, and chicken breast cubes. Marinate for at least 1 hour (4-6 hours is better).
- Heat a grill to medium heat.
- Cut the bacon into 1/2" squares.
- Thread the skewers by alternating chicken and bacon.
- Grill for approximately 3-4 mintues per side, or until a meat themometer registers 160F.
Sodium: 513mgCalcium: 7mgVitamin C: 1mgVitamin A: 41IUPotassium: 454mgCholesterol: 84mgCalories: 333kcalTrans Fat: 1gSaturated Fat: 5gFat: 24gProtein: 26gCarbohydrates: 2gIron: 1mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!