No fried breading here! This healthier version of chicken parmesan skips the carbs and the saturated fat for a healthy, low carb, Keto-friendly meal. Ready in less than 30 minutes!
Sheet Pan Chicken Parmesan
- 4 chicken breasts, boneless and skinless
- 1/2 cup marinara sauce
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- Preheat the oven to 400F.
- Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil for easy clean up.
- On a cutting board, pound the chicken breasts until thin and uniform in size.
- Place the chicken breasts on the foil-lined baking sheet. Using a spoon, spread the marinara sauce over the chicken breasts.
- Bake for approximately 20 minutes or until an internal meat themometer registers 160F.
- Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese and return to oven. Bake just until the cheese is melted (approximately 1-2 minutes).
- Serve with a side salad or oven roasted asparagus. Enjoy!