So healthy, so tasty, and so satisfying! Not only are these low carb, Keto friendly, and low calorie, these Buffalo Chicken Lettuce Wraps will fill you up as well! Also, Buffalo Chicken Lettuce Wraps are one of my absolute favorite meal prep meals because the chicken is easy to heat up and spoon into a lettuce boat. Plus, I get to eat my daily dose of greens without eating a salad!
Weight Watchers Smart Points = 2
MEAL PREP TIP: During your Sunday meal prep, cook the chicken in the instant pot or slow cooker, then shred and add sauce. You can do this up to five days in advance. But you might want to double the recipe so that you have enough for leftovers for lunch!
Frequently Asked Questions:
What should I serve with Buffalo Chicken Lettuce Wraps (Low Carb / Keto / Low Calorie)? Nothing! These lettuce boats are fine just by themselves!
What do I do with leftover Buffalo Chicken Lettuce Wraps (Low Carb / Keto / Low Calorie)? You can safely store your leftovers in the refrigerator for up to five day. And like I said before, you can have leftovers for lunch if you make a double batch!
Is this recipe Low Carb? YES! This recipe has only 1g of carbohydrates!
Is this recipe Keto? YES!
Is this recipe Whole 30? Unfortunately, no. The blue cheese and buffalo sauce remove this recipe from the Whole 30 category.
Is this recipe Low Calorie? YES! This recipe has only 148 calories per serving (two wraps)!
- Baked Bacon Cheddar Chicken Breasts (Low Carb / Keto / Low Calorie)
- Slow Cooked Buffalo Bacon Ranch Chicken Soup (Low Carb / Keto / Low Calorie)
- Low Carb Chicken Enchilada Bake (Low Carb / Keto / Low Calorie)
- Healthier Indian Butter Chicken (Low Carb / Keto / Low Calorie)
Don’t forget to subscribe to my NEWSLETTER for free and receive recipes like this delivered right to your inbox!
Did you try this recipe?
Tag me on Instagram at @WoWzerKitchen and use the hashtag #WoWzerKitchen!!!
Buffalo Chicken Lettuce Wraps (Low Carb / Keto / Low Calorie)
- Pressure Cooker or Slow Cooker
- 2 lb chicken breasts boneless and skinless
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup Buffalo sauce
- 1/4 cup blue cheese crumbles
- 16 Romaine Lettuce Boats
- In a Instant Pot (pressure cooker), cook the chicken in water on the "meat" setting for 8-10 minutes. (Cooking time varies depending on the size of your pressure cooker.). If using a slow cooker, cook on high for 4-6 hours or low for 6-8 hours.
- Remove the chicken from the Instant Pot or slow cooker. In a separate bowl, use a fork to shred the chicken.
- Add the buffalo sauce and stir to combine.
- Spoon the chicken into individual lettuce boats. Top with blue cheese (or low calorie Ranch dressing).