Let’s Connect on Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest!Jump to Recipe
What if you could take a warm and satisfying French Onion Soup…and combine it into a main dish?! I’ve got you covered here! This Baked French Onion Chicken is both filling and hearty while also being low calorie, low carb, and Keto friendly! And did I mention it is EASY to make?! Let’s get started!
Weight Watchers Smart Points = 3
MEAL PREP TIP: During your Sunday meal prep, you can cook this Baked French Onion Chicken in advance and then just heat it up during the week as needed. You can do this up to five days in advance. But you might want to double the recipe so that you have enough for leftovers for lunch!
Frequently Asked Questions:
What should I serve with Baked French Onion Chicken? Greens are always good. I like to serve this dish with a side salad, green beans, asparagus, or steamed spinach. Each of those are so easy and quick to whip up while the chicken is baking!
What do I do with leftover Baked French Onion Chicken? You can safely store your leftovers in the refrigerator for up to five day. And like I said before, you can have leftovers for lunch if you make a double batch of Baked French Onion Chicken!
Is this recipe Low Carb? YES! Baked French Onion Chicken only has 1 carb!
Is this recipe Keto? YES!
Is this recipe Low Calorie? YES! One chicken breast from this recipe is approximately 164 calories!
- Baked Bacon Cheddar Chicken Breasts (Low Carb / Keto)
- Low Carb Chicken Enchilada Bake (Low Carb / Keto)
- Sheet Pan Chicken Shawarma (Low Carb / Keto)
Don’t forget to subscribe to my NEWSLETTER for free and receive recipes like this Baked French Onion Chicken delivered right to your inbox!
Did you try this recipe?
Tag me on Instagram at @WoWzerKitchen and use the hashtag #WoWzerKitchen!!!
Baked French Onion Chicken (Low Carb / Keto)
- 4 chicken breasts boneless and skinless
- 1/2 can French Onion soup
- 1/2 cup low fat mozzarella cheese shredded
- cooking spray
- Heat oven to 400F. Spray a baking dish with cooking spray.
- Using a meat tenderizer, pound the chicken until it is uniform in thickness.
- Place the chicken breasts into the baking dish. Over with French Onion soup and mozzarella.
- Bake for approximately 20 minutes or until an internal meat themometer registers 165F.