Do you love all the rich and creamy flavors of a loaded baked potato? Imagine savoring those flavors with a chicken breast rather than a potato! In this recipe, I have created low calorie Baked Bacon Cheddar Chicken Breasts which are both low carb and keto diet friendly! Your tummy will be so happy and thank you for the meal!
Weight Watchers Smart Points = 7
MEAL PREP TIP:
During your Sunday meal prep, cook and chop the bacon and slice the green onions. You can even prepare everything in the baking dish and simply refrigerate until you are ready to pop it in the oven!Do this up to five days in advance. But you might want to double the recipe so that you have enough for leftovers for lunch!
Frequently Asked Questions:
What should I serve with Baked Bacon Cheddar Chicken Breasts? Greens are always good! Serve with a side salad or side vegetable such as asparagus or green beans…you could roast these vegetables on a sheet pan in the oven at the same time that you bake the Baked Bacon Cheddar Chicken Breasts!
What do I do with leftover Baked Bacon Cheddar Chicken Breasts? You can safely store your leftovers in the refrigerator for up to five day. And like I said before, you can have leftovers for lunch if you make a double batch of Baked Bacon Cheddar Chicken Breasts!
Is this recipe Low Carb? YES! This Baked Bacon Cheddar Chicken Breasts contains only 6 carbs!
Is this recipe Keto? YES! This recipe is compatible with the keto diet, but you may want to substitute full fat cream cheese and cheddar rather thank the low fat options that I use in the recipe.
Is this recipe Whole 30? Unfortunately, no. Cream cheese and cheddar cheese are not compatible with the Whole 30 diet.
- Bacon Buffalo Ranch Chicken Soup (Low Carb / Keto)
- Low Carb Chicken Enchilada Bake
- Healthier Indian Butter Chicken
Don’t forget to subscribe to my NEWSLETTER for free and receive recipes like this Baked Bacon Cheddar Chicken Breasts delivered right to your inbox!
Did you try this recipe?
Tag me on Instagram at @WoWzerKitchen and use the hashtag #WoWzerKitchen!!!
Baked Bacon Cheddar Chicken (Low Carb / Keto)
- Baking Dish
- 4 chicken breasts, boneless and skinless sliced thin
- 6 oz low fat cream cheese
- 4 strips turkey bacon chopped and cooked
- 1 cup low fat cheddar cheese
- 2 tbsp low fat ranch dressing
- 1 cup green onions sliced
- cooking spray
- Heat oven to 400F. Spray a baking dish with cooking spray.
- Add the chicken breasts to the bottom of the baking pan.
- Spread the low fat cream cheese thinly over the chicken to cover. Top with low fat ranch dressing, low fat cheddar cheese and turkey bacon bits.
- Bake uncovered for approximately 20-22 minutes, until the internal temperature of the chicken reaches 165F.
- Transfer the chicken to serving plates and top with green onions.