Low Carb / Keto Sheet Pan Chicken Shawarma is A-MAZ-ING! Loads of flavor and so easy to make!
Traditionally, Chicken Shawarma is a Turkish street food served on kabobs. Street vendors roast the chicken on a rotisserie or spit for DAYS until perfectly tender and full of flavor. While traditionally served alongside a yogurt dip, I substitute low fat sour cream mixed with mint simply for the coolness of the flavor.
Weight Watcher Smart Points = 3
MEAL PREP TIP: Prepare and marinade the chicken on Sunday. Then simply place the marinaded chicken in the oven when you are ready to cook!
LEFTOVERS FOR LUNCH: Don’t forget to make enough Sheet Pan Chicken Shawarma (Low Carb / Keto) so that you have enough leftovers for lunch!
WHAT DO I SERVE WITH Sheet Pan Chicken Shawarma (Low Carb / Keto)? Traditionally, Sheet Pan Chicken Shawarma (Low Carb / Keto) is served on a kabob with a side of rice or in a pita. I pair it with a simple side salad…because eating green is always a good idea!
Related Recipes from WoWzerKitchen.com:
- Healthier Indian Butter Chicken (Low Carb / Keto)
- Sheet Pan Balsamic Chicken Thighs (Low Carb / Keto)
- Sheet Pan Chicken Teriyaki
- Healthy One Pan Chicken and Spinach
- Sheet Pan Pesto Turkey Cutlets
Sheet Pan Chicken Shawarma
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts cubed
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp smoked paprika
- 2 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp tumeric
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- Low Fat Sour Cream (For dipping)
- Slice the chicken breasts into cubes.
- In a large dish or plastic bag, combine the olive oil, smoked paprika, cumin, turmeric, and garlic powder. Add the chicken and marinade for at least 30 minutes.
- Heat oven to 400F. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and spray with cooking spray.
- Arrange the chicken on the baking sheet. Bake until the chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165F.
- Serve alongside the low fat sour cream for dipping…enjoy!