Let’s Connect on Instagram, Facebook, and Pinterest!
I don’t know about you, but pizza is my favorite cheat food of all time. I’m not a big fan of the crust (I usually order thin crust) but I miss all the flavors and certainly the CHEESE. This low carb / Keto One Pan Pizza Casserole allows me to savor all the pizza flavors – and my favorite toppings – without breaking my low carb / keto diet. And one pan is always a pleaser when it comes to doing the dishes! Be sure to add your favorite pizza toppings: mushrooms, turkey pepperoni, onions, peppers, etc.!!!!
Weight Watchers Smart Points: 8 Points
One Pan Pizza Casserole (Low Carb / Keto)
WW Smart Points = 10
- Large Pan
- 12 oz ground bison
- 13 oz turkey sausage (one package)
- 1/2 onion chopped fine
- 1 tsp garlic minced
- 1/2 cup tomato sauce
- 1 tbsp Worchestershire Sauce
- 6 egg whites
- 1 tbsp oregano dried
- 1 tbsp basil dried
- 1 cup low fat mozzarella cheese shredded
- 1 tsp olive oil
- Add the olive oil to a large skillet over medium heat. Add the garlic and onions. Sauté the onions until transluscent and garlic until slightly brown.
- Add the ground bison and turkey sausage to the skillet and sauté until brown. Strain off the fat drippings.
- Add the oregano, basil, tomato sauce, and Worcestershire sauce to the skillet. Add any of your personal favorite pizza toppings (mushrooms, peppers, pepperoni, etc.). Cook until combined.
- Pour the egg whites over the bison and turkey sausage mixture. Top with the low fat cheese.
- Bake at 350F for approximately 30 minutes or until the cheese is golden on top.
Sodium: 702mgCalcium: 187mgVitamin C: 4mgVitamin A: 256IUSugar: 2gFiber: 1gPotassium: 514mgCholesterol: 98mgCalories: 304kcalSaturated Fat: 7gFat: 18gProtein: 30gCarbohydrates: 4gIron: 3mg
Tried this recipe?Tag on us Instagram! @WoWzerKitchen #WoWzerKitchen