I cook on a boat. 💕🌴⚓️ Seriously. I have the tiniest of tiny kitchens…called a “galley”. I could keep taking food photos on fake backdrops…or I could take food photos against my island view. I choose the later. 😋
Here is another view of my Sheet Pan Cheesy Chicken and Green Beans. Cheesy and delicious. Kid approved. Only 10 Weight Watcher Smart Points!
Weight Watcher Smart Points = 10
Sheet Pan Cheesy Chicken
- 4 Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts
- 2 cups Green Beans
- 2 cups Butternut Squash cubed
- 1/2 cup Dried Cranberries
- 1 cup low fat mozzarella cheese
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Preheat oven to 400F. Line a baking sheet with foil or parchment. Spray with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine the green beans, squash, and cranberries. Coat with olive oil, garlic and pepper. Toss.
- Season the chicken with garlic powder and pepper.
- Arrange the chicken, green beans, squash, and cranberries on the baking sheet. Bake for approximately 18-20 minutes (until internal temperature of the chicken reaches 145F).
- For the last 2-3 minutes of baking, sprinkle the mozzarella on top of the chicken breasts. Cook until the cheese is melted and slightly brown. Enjoy!