You will notice that I do not use salt in my recipes. My husband and I both have genetic high blood pressure and heart issues so salt is a “no-go” in our house. Feel free to add it if you want…in moderation…but I feel that seafood already has enough salt in it without adding more. At any rate, this Oven Baked Salmon with Horseradish Cream is so easy to make and totally delicious…and low carb to boot!
Oven Baked Salmon with Horseradish Cream (Low Carb)
- 4 salmon fillets (3.5 oz each)
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- lemon juice
- 1/3 cup low fat mayonaisse
- 1 tbsp horseradish (more or less to taste)
- 1 tsp vinegar
- Heat the oven to 400F. Line a baking sheet with foil or parchment paper.
- Sprinkle the salmon fillets with garlic powder and drizzle with lemon juice.
- Arrange the salmon on the baking sheet. Bake approximately 20 minutes, or until the internal temperature reaches 145F.
- In a small bowl, whisk the low fat mayonaisse, vinegar, and horseradish. Serve a dallop of the horseradish cream with each salmon fillet. Enjoy!