These are so tasty and satisfying…talk about starting the morning off on the right foot! While these muffins will keep for 3-4 days in the refrigerator, you can also freeze them for future use. Just thaw out the night before and reheat in the microwave! AND ONLY 4 WW POINTS!
Egg White Muffins with Spinach and Turkey Bacon
- 12 cup muffin tin
- 6 cups egg whites
- 6 slices turkey bacon chopped
- 6 cups spinach chopped coarsely
- 3/4 cup low fat shredded cheese (12 tablespoons)
- cooking spray
- Heat oven to 375F. Coat a muffin pan with cooking spray.
- Evenly distribute the turkey bacon and spinach to each muffin cup.
- Pour 1/2 cup of liquid egg whites into each muffin cup.
- Top each muffin with 1 tablespoon of low fact cheese.
- Bake uncovered for 20-22 minutes.
- Grab and go on your way out of the door!