When I go to Chick-fil-A, I always look forward to the Chick-fil-A sandwich… and that one juicy dill pickle on top of the chicken. I don’t know what it is about that one pickle, but it just changes the flavor of the fried chicken. So if you are like me, then you will love this pickle juice brined chicken.
Pickle Juice Brined Chicken
Makes 4 Servings
- 4 chicken breasts, thin sliced, boneless and akinless
- Pickle juice (from a pickle jar)
- Pepper (optional)
- In a plastic bag, combine the chicken and the pickle juice. Brine overnight at least.
- Heat oven to 400F. Line a baking sheet with foil.
- Sprinkle chicken with pepper.
- Cook the chicken in the oven for approximately 20 minutes or until the internal temperature reaches 165F.
- Garnish with your favor pickle on top!