These petite meatloaf portions are probably my favorite meal right now. Full of flavor and satisfying, they are easy to make!
MEAL PREP: f you are prepping your weekly meals on Sunday, you can do the following and store in an airtight container until you are ready to cook:
- Combine the turkey, bread crumbs, 1/4 cup of ketchup, Mrs. Dash Seasoning, egg, garlic, and Worcestershire sauce.
- 1 pound of lean ground turkey
- 1/2 cup Italian bread crumbs (whole grain or gluten free)
- 1/4 cup ketchup (for meatloaf mixture)
- 4 tablespoons ketchup (for topping)
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon Mrs. Dash Italian Seasoning
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 pound green beans
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Olive Oil Cooking Spray
- In a large bowl, combine the ground turkey, Mrs. Dash Italian Seasoning, breadcrumbs, egg, garlic, and Worcestershire sauce. Allow to sit for at least 30 minutes for the flavors to blend.
- Heat an oven to 450F.
- Shape the turkey mixture into loaf-like slices, making sure the thickness is uniform.
- Toss the green beans in olive oil.
- Spray a baking sheet with cooking spray. Arrange the meatloaf slices and green beans on a sheet pan.
- Bake for approximately 20 minutes or until the meatloaf registers 165F on a meat thermometer.