This easy-peezy-lemon-squeezy slow cooked Greek chicken is my go-to healthy meal! It is warm, healthy, savory…and satisfying! Notice that there is no salt in this recipe, rendering it friendly to blood pressure patients, kidney patients, heart patients, and diabetics.
Slow Cooked Greek Chicken
Makes 4 Servings
- 4 Boneless Chicken Breasts
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 cup salt-free chicken broth
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- Cavender’s Salt-Free Greek Seasoning
- Using a meat tenderizer, pound the chicken out until it is thin and uniform in thickness.
- Season both sides of each chicken breast with Cavender’s Salt-Free Greek Seasoning.
- Combine the chicken breasts, olive oil, chicken broth, lemon juice, and garlic in the slow cooker.
- Slow cooker settings are different from slow cooker to slow cooker. I cook the chicken on high for approximately two hours, or until the internal temperature reaches 165F. You will know the chicken is cooked when it pulls apart easily with a fork!
- Service with 1/2 cup of white rice for women (1 cup for men) and a side Greek salad. DELISH!