I have found that disguising fish as pizza is the easiest way to get non-fish eaters (and kids) to eat fish. Just treat the fish fillet as your pizza crust and layer your favorite pizza toppings over it…just like making pizza!
- 4 whitefish fillets
- Marinara sauce
- 8 tablespoons mozzarella cheese (2T per fish fillet)
- Your favorite pizza toppings (pepperoni, mushrooms, sausage, etc.)
- Minute Jasmin Rice Cups
- Heat oven to 400F. Arrange the fish on a baking sheet lined with foil (easy clean up).
- Spoon marinara sauce over each fish fillet. Layer 2 tablespoons of cheese over each fillet. Then top with your favorite pizza toppings.
- Bake for approximately 20 minutes or until the fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Serve alongside a side salad and 1/2 cup of Jasmin rice for women (1 cup for men).